Dr. Sunil Patel
Internal medicine, clinical cardiology, invasive cardiology, Nuclear cardiology, noninvasive
Medical school: Pramukh Swami Medical College, karamsad, Gujarat, India.
Internal medicine: Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Cardiology: SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
Board certification: Internal medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular diseases
Dr. Sunil Patel is a Board Certified Cardiologist who is a very high volume
operator of cardiac catheterizations, Trans-esophageal echocardiography,
stress testing, Trans-thoracic echocardiography, Permanent Pacemakers and
critical care. He provides comprehensive cardiac care.
- "Efficacy of a new angio-seal vascular closure device:
A 30-Day prospective study" presented at American College Of Chest physician
conference in November 2002.
- "Effects of the Valvular Calcification on Morbidity
and Mortality in Young End Stage Renal Disease Patients on Maintainence Hemodialysis"
presented at American Society of Nephrology in November 2002
- "Effects of Atrial fibrillation on Morbidity and Mortality
in Patients with End Stage Renal Disease on Maintainence Hemodialysis" presented
at American Society of Nephrology in November 2002
- Recurrent Torsades de pointes and Adrenal
insufficiency presented in Chest Conference in November 2002
- "Use of Two Dimensional Echocardiography for the diagnosis
and management of Pulmonary Embolism", published in CHEST: Vol: 120/no.4
- "Safety of Antituberculous treatment in high risk groups",
published in Chest: Vol: 120/no.4 suppl): October, 2001
- "Validation of serum LDH as Predictor of active disease
in AIDS related Pulmonary Tuberculosis" Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine:
vol 159/no.3: March, 1999